Podcast: Play in new window | Download (31.6MB)
Subscribe: Android | Email | RSS
Listen in as Pat Iyer and Adam Toporek chat about these points
- What does that mean to be your customer’s hero?
- Why you should consistently meet or exceed expectations and be hassle-free.
- How you can reduce customer effort or customer hassle
- When will policies and procedures hurt you
- Is employee empowerment important?
- Is the customer is always right?
- The biggest customer hot button, the one that would make you completely upset with an organization
- How to make ourselves stand out to the people who are contacting us
Related Product: Your 5 Minute Legal Nurse Consulting Plans
Get an instant business plan so you can be your customer’s hero. Pat’s 5 Minute Planners help you focus on what is important to an LNC business. Nothing like this exists elsewhere. Get 7 of Pat’s 5 Minute Planners for $7.00!
- 5 Minute Client Management Plan
- 5 Minute Online Marketing Plan
- 5 Minute Marketing with Storytelling
- 5 Minute Exhibiting Plan
- 5 Minute Sales Plan
- 5 Minute Financial Plan
- 5 Minute LNC Business Plan
Order your 5 Minute plans at this Link http://lnc.tips/5minuteplan and use the code Listened to get 25% off.
Immediate digital delivery!
Your presenter for Be Your Customer’s Hero
Adam Toporek is an internationally-recognized customer service expert, keynote speaker, and frontline trainer who helps organizations get results by thinking differently about customer service. He is a third-generation entrepreneur with extensive experience in retail, wholesale, franchising, and small business.
No comments yet.