Podcast: Play in new window | Download (13.1MB)
Subscribe: Android | Email | RSS
In this issue of Iyer’s Insights we talk about the factor that stops many LNCs in their tracks. Pat Iyer has talked to many LNCs who struggle with LNC fears.
LNC fears hold many legal nurse consultants back from taking risks in their businesses. If you experience fear, what can you find do to help you? Pat has some tips for you.
Listen in as Pat Iyer chats about these points:
- How self-worth drives legal nurse consultants’ fears
- Do you experience the common fears?
- How to reduce fear and develop self-confidence
- How to write specific goals to reduce your LNC fears
- How to define what you expect to achieve
Related Product: More Than the Blues – Carol Kivler
In this gripping interview, Carol explains how she went from the successful life to a woman who contemplated killing herself and her children. She explains the therapy that changed her life, and what she does every day to maintain her mental health.
You will learn:
- How Carol came to grips with her mental illness
- Common symptoms of depression
- How electroconvulsive therapy works and why it should not be feared
- How to deal with the stigma of mental illness
- Lifestyle changes that ward off depression
- Characteristics of bipolar disorder
- Why two thirds of depressed people do not get treatment
- How to access supportive websites and organizations
- How you can help a family member who is depressed
- Why Carol puts a face of hope on depression
- Why depression is more than the blues
Digital MP3 and Transcript Download $9.97!
Order at this Link http://lnc.tips/blues and use the code Listened to get 25% off.
Immediate digital delivery!
Pat Iyer has been a legal nurse consultant since 1987. She built a successful LNC business that was filled with loyal attorney clients who returned over and over. She has overcome her LNC fears.
No comments yet.