Podcast: Play in new window | Download (15.2MB)
Subscribe: Android | Email | RSS
There are lots of ways you can outsource work to people who act as virtual assistants, as well as ways to hire a person who will work remotely or in your workspace.
- You’ve been thinking about how to outsource LNC tasks.
- You’ve got way more to do in your business than you can manage.
- You have a full-time job, a part-time LNC business and you feel full-time tired.
- You worry about not being able to manage all of the parts of your business.
It is time to think about how to outsource LNC tasks.
How does outsourcing work? Outsourcing is the coordination of three phases: pre-go, selection and manage.
Listen in as Pat Iyer chats about these points:
- Pick the person who has the skills and the temperament you want so that you get the most of your efforts to outsource LNC tasks
- Write out your ideal outcome and your second best outcome
- A list of popular on-demand marketplaces where you will find talented, trustworthy freelancers to work with you
- Get people to help you who are good at what you are not!
- What makes sense for you to learn and what makes sense for you to delegate?
- How to look at the big picture of your business to determine its health
Related Product: Outsourcing for Nurse Entrepreneurs Made Easy
This is an on-demand course taught by Attorney Dina Eisenberg, a master of outsourcing.
Learn how to get out of overwhelm, effectively ask for help and hire the right teammates for you!
There is an easier way to get more done with less stress – delegate!
Running a successful business can be hard. There’s so much to do and learn that it’s easy to feel overwhelmed, out of your element and just plain scared about what to do next and how to get it all done. You know nurse delegation. Now we apply those principles to running your business more efficiently so you save time and earn more money in your business. This is an on demand course you can access at any time.
Order your on demand course and start reducing your stress level by using this link: http://LNC.tips/outsourcing and get 25% discount off the course with the code Listened. Put the code in the coupon box at check out.
Pat Iyer has been a legal nurse consultant since 1987. She has outsourced and used employees since about 1990.
No comments yet.