Do you have a defeatist mindset? I have heard LNCs complain that they spent a lot of money on a legal nurse consulting program and have not gotten clients. Before you give up, do an assessment of your mindset.
In this episode of Iyer’s Insights I share:
- 6 business building strategies
- 4 tips for overcoming a defeatist mindset
- who are the most toxic people – and why entrepreneurs should avoid them
- why I had to climb over the bathroom sink to get to the tub – for 2 weeks
- 4 crucial tips for setting goals
Related Product: Boost Your Business Skills
Overcome a defeatist mindset by investing in this one hour online video training with Kathy Aston
- Are you working hard but not getting anywhere and find your revenues are not adequate to support financial needs?
- Do you feel overwhelmed, anxious, or stressed and confused about what to do next?
- Are you unsure of how to differentiate yourself from your competition?
- Do you struggle to take action, overcome procrastination?
- Do you need to stop what’s stopping YOU and take back control of your business?
- Do you want to know how to get clear on your services, your positioning, and your business approach for more sales and greater customer satisfaction?
- Do you want to boost your business skills?
Increase your confidence by reducing feelings of intimidation. You cannot be successful if you are stuck in fear, chaos or self-sabotage and have a defeatist mindset. Get the revenues you need now to boost your business skills, infuse your business and go to the next level.
Order at this link: http://legalnursebusiness.com/boost
Get 25% off this product using code Listened
Pat Iyer has been thinking like an entrepreneur ever since she figured out how to record audio cassettes with her talks and sell them. In 1987, she got her first expert witness case, and launched an LNC business 2 years later. She loves being an entrepreneur.
Check out the webinars, teleseminars, courses and books at legalnursebusiness.com. Expand your LNC skills with our resources.
Explore coaching with Pat Iyer at LNCAcademy.com to get more clients, make more money and avoid expensive mistakes.
Invest in the monthly webinars at LNCCEU.com for 2 webinars each month designed to deepen your knowledge and skills