Casey Carpenter focuses on helping people improve sales skills with the right training and the right mentor. Casey came to grips with her introverted personality before she founded the Sales Breakthrough Coach. She helps organizations who want to exponentially improve their sales, communication and leadership skills, and close more deals.
Listen in as Casey Carpenter and Pat Iyer chat about these points:
- How sometimes people confuse introverted personality with shyness
- How Pat got in trouble with her boss.
- What percentage of the population is introverted
- What are some of the differences between introverts and extroverts?
- How an introvert’s energy is like a pitcher of water, every morning we wake up and the pitcher is full
- The role of the introverted personality in sales, the sales process and the roles involved
- How introverts want to be rock solid in their presentation and their research
- The model called “Sales Effectiveness Triangle”
- How introverted personalities can stay focused
- How to exude confidence, part of the “Mindset” piece of the triangle
- How “Systems” give you something to fall back on and keep you organized
Related Product: Sell With Confidence: Selling Techniques for the Non-salesperson
- Are you a legal nurse consultant struggling to get attorney clients?
- Do you perceive selling as a hard task?
- Do you have little or no sales training?
- Are you uncomfortable with the idea of being a salesperson?
- Do you have negative connotations associated with sales?
- Does the idea of making cold calls leave you cold?
- Is your business stalled?
Learn from an expert with 25 years of experience in training non-salespeople to sell effectively using soft sell techniques, even if you have an introverted personality.
In this program you will understand how to
- Create effective planned sales presentations
- Ask targeted questions to discern the prospect’s needs and concerns
- Recognize common objections and know how to rebut them
Jo Ann Kirby, president of KRG Communications Group, believes that sales is a conversation. Using a how to approach for soft sell techniques, Ms. Kirby helps people with little or no sales experience succeed in getting increased sales. She has over 25 years of experience in sales, inside sales and sales management and an extensive background in training and development. Invest in this online video training at http://legalnursebusiness.com/Sellwith
Get 25% off this product using promo code Listened
Casey Carpenter, an introverted personality, shy wallflower turned dynamic business-builder, Casey knows this: Anyone can improve her sales skills with the right training and the right mentor.
Casey founded The Sales Breakthrough Coach for organizations that want to exponentially improve their sales, communication and leadership skills, and close more deals. She designed and delivered customized online learning content for the Productive Environment Institute, and recently led sales and leadership-boosting workshops for Believe, Inspire, Grow, Women in Health Management, and the Association of Image Consultants International.
Casey is proud to support rising entrepreneurs. As a Rising Tide Capital Pitch Coach and Piranha Tank Coach, she helps founders refine their messaging, and judges pitches as entrepreneurs compete for monetary awards.
Casey served as a sales expert panelist at Montclair State University’s Women Entrepreneurs Week. More than 40 women learned how to state their worth, have conversations that lead to business, and close deals without being salesy or pushy. She serves on the North Essex Chamber of Commerce Membership Committee; the Dress for Success Morris County Steering Committee; the Morris County Chamber Women In Business Committee, and co-leads the Montclair B.I.G. (Believe, Inspire, Grow) pod. An accomplished speaker, she is a Board member of the National Speakers Association, New York City Chapter. Casey recently became the Presidential Appointee of the National Speakers Association.
She recently joined the Forbes Coaches Council, an invitation-only community for leading business coaches. In her spare time, Casey plays Tai Chi; lifts weights, and dances.
Check out the webinars, teleseminars, courses and books at legalnursebusiness.com. Expand your LNC skills with our resources.
Explore coaching with Pat Iyer at LNCAcademy.com to get more clients, make more money and avoid expensive mistakes.
Invest in the monthly webinars at LNCCEU.com for 2 webinars each month designed to deepen your knowledge and skills