Curious about how to sell to senior attorneys? Senior attorneys, partners, or managing partners make the decisions about which vendors to work with. As a legal nurse consultant, your goal should be to sell to senior attorneys. You are a vendor who has to demonstrate you understand the language of senior attorneys. People at this level definitely think differently than does an associate. If you know how they think, you can use the right language to sell your services.
Listen in as Pat Iyer chats about these points:
- Learn how attorneys think and how you can use the right language to sell your services.
- Why senior attorneys don’t have the luxury of being able to share their thoughts, vulnerabilities and fears with attorneys working under them.
- How senior attorneys use strategic thinking
- Why senior attorneys are critically aware of the value of time
- Tips on how to dress and act professionally any time you will be in contact with attorneys
- How to sell to senior attorneys by gaining their trust
- Show your confidence in your own abilities to assist senior attorneys and others in the firm
- Why ethical behavior and integrity are big issues in the legal world
- Why you should display respect by listening to the senior attorney’s concerns, complaints and objectives
Related Product: Sell With Confidence: Selling Techniques for the Non-salesperson
- Are you a legal nurse consultant struggling to get attorney clients?
- Do you perceive selling as a hard task?
- Do you have little or no sales training?
- Are you uncomfortable with the idea of being a salesperson?
- Do you have negative connotations associated with sales?
- Does the idea of making cold calls leave you cold?
- Is your business stalled?
Learn from an expert with 25 years of experience in training non-sales people to sell effectively using soft sell techniques.
In this program you will understand how to
- Create effective planned sales presentations
- Ask targeted questions to discern the prospect’s needs and concerns
- Recognize common objections and know how to rebut them
Jo Ann Kirby, president of KRG Communications Group, believes that sales is a conversation. Using a how to approach for soft sell techniques, Ms. Kirby helps people with little or no sales experience succeed in getting increased sales. She has over 25 years of experience in sales, inside sales and sales management and an extensive background in training and development.
Invest in this online video training at http://legalnursebusiness.com/Sellwith
Get 25% off this product using code Listened
Pat Iyer MSN RN LNCC built a successful legal nurse consulting business by knowing how to sell services to senior attorneys. Partners control the decisions and must be convinced you will add value to their case. Pat mastered the sales methods needed to secure their business.
Check out the webinars, teleseminars, courses and books at legalnursebusiness.com. Expand your LNC skills with our resources.
Explore coaching with Pat Iyer at LNCAcademy.com to get more clients, make more money and avoid expensive mistakes.
Invest in the monthly webinars at LNCCEU.com for 2 webinars each month designed to deepen your knowledge and skills