Wayne Schoeneberg Esq. tells you how to get more clients. Want to build your practice? Listen to Wayne’s advice.
Listen in as Wayne and Pat Iyer chat about these points:
- Wayne talks about what he would recommend a legal nurse consultant do to get more clients.
- How to carefully pick your market and do some research
- How to find seminars aimed at personal injury attorneys
- How to let attorneys know what the problem is that you’re going to solve for them, and calm their fears you are trying to sell them something
- The most effective way to get into one lawyer’s office and ask them who they might refer you to
- What are the differences between paralegals and legal nurse consultants
- The skills that are critical to being effective as a legal nurse consultant
- Why patience and the ability to teach are two of the most important things
- Wayne talks about fear and self-confidence issues
Related Product: How to Live Beyond Fear: Secrets for Legal Nurse Consultants
Wayne Schoeneberg teaches you how to get more clients in this on demand online training. You will gain the valuable insights of a trial attorney by participating in a course from the comfort of your home. View the slides and listen to our presenter whenever it is convenient for you.
In this course we cover how to gain the courage to be a confident LNC and achieve a better understanding of how you can be successful in your LNC business.
It isn’t necessarily the smartest LNCs who are successful, it is those who believe in themselves who succeed!
You can use these techniques to quickly achieve success with your LNC practice. These 4 hours of online training will change the way you view attorneys – forever.
Get the details here. http://legalnursebusiness.com/Livebeyondfear
Get 25% off this product using code Listened
About the Speaker
Wayne Schoeneberg is a speaker, a coach, an author, a story teller, a veteran trial attorney and a motorcycle enthusiast. He’s also a bon vivant, which means he enjoys a social and luxurious lifestyle. He describes himself as a scoundrel, worst than average golfer and happily married.
Check out the webinars, teleseminars, courses and books at legalnursebusiness.com. Expand your LNC skills with our resources.
Explore coaching with Pat Iyer at LNCAcademy.com to get more clients, make more money and avoid expensive mistakes.
Invest in the monthly webinars at LNCCEU.com for 2 webinars each month designed to deepen your knowledge and skills.