Interested in discovering critical tips for creating a successful LNC business? In this podcast I share 6 critical tips for your legal nurse consulting business and a simple formula to create a successful LNC business.
CSI may mean Crime Scene Investigation to you, but to me it stands for principles of customer care – principles that help you grow your legal nurse consulting business. Think Community, Simplicity and Integrity.
Tips for a Successful LNC Business
Listen in as Pat Iyer chats about these points in this week’s Iyer’s Insights:
- How you nurture your community
- How to use a customer management system to master the details of a successful LNC business
- How to set up your office systems to keep track of key details so you don’t get lost in the progress of the case
- How to use a color coding system that will simplify your business
- The ONE thing your customer remembers MOST about your services
- Three mistakes you may unconsciously make that prevent you from being able to keep attorney clients
Related Product: How to Start a Legal Nurse Consulting Business
This book is for you if you are in the early stages of your business, or want to move to a higher level of success. Author Pat Iyer shows you how to set SMART goals to which you can hold yourself accountable and how to track and measure your results.
Get concrete information about having a sound operating plan, build a successful LNC business, and get mastery over your finances. This book shares tips on how to organize your finances, track income and expenses using calendars, budgets, logs and accounting software.
- How to Start a Legal Nurse Consulting business is geared to the legal nurse consultant who is searching for tips to jumpstart a consulting business.
- The principles and tips in this book will help you gain success in starting or growing your legal nurse consulting practice.
Order the book at this link: http://legalnursebusiness.com/BOB
Get 25% off this product using code Listened
Pat Iyer MSN RN LNCC built a successful legal nurse consulting business. Want to know how? She developed systems to manage the details and processes of her business, and shares these tips with you in this podcast.
Check out the webinars, teleseminars, courses and books at legalnursebusiness.com. Expand your LNC skills with our resources.
Explore coaching with Pat Iyer at LNCAcademy.com to get more clients, make more money and avoid expensive mistakes.
Invest in the monthly webinars at LNCCEU.com for 2 webinars each month designed to deepen your knowledge and skills.