Are you effective in selling to attorneys? You may have the best clinical background for a case, the greatest desire to grow your legal nurse consulting business, and the strongest preparation for running your LNC business. If you aren’t effective selling to attorneys, if you can’t close a sale and get the case when an attorney speaks to you, you’ll have to fold your business. Or it will never launch. These are your responsibilities.
Listen in as Pat Iyer chats about these points in this week’s Iyer’s Insights:
- Be friendly. Smile when you pick up the phone
- When you are selling to attorneys, you need to be genuinely concerned about the attorney
- Think in terms of service. What can you do to help the attorney?
- You must believe in yourselfbefore you can convince an attorney that you are the right LNC for him. That is the first step in selling to attorneys.
- You must believe that you will get the case. Your negative self talk, hesitancy, or inexperience will come through to the attorney
- Recognize that attorneys have to take a leap of faith when they hire you, particularly if they don’t know you
- You can’t help the attorney unless she hires you
- Resist the urge to use a vague promise that you can save the attorney money
Related Product: Legal Nurse Consultant Marketing
If you don’t have all the clients you need, you need to read Legal Nurse Consultant Marketing. Presenting at attorneys conferences or law firms involves skills you will learn in this book.
You will find out how to harness the power of video by creating videos that highlight your skills.
Unsure about how to close the deal? The chapter on sales walks you through the process of bringing the case in.
You will discover tools and techniques to become more persuasive in your selling to attorneys.
Order this book at http://www.legalnursebusiness.com/BOB
Get 25% off this product using code Listened
Pat Iyer MSN RN LNCC built a successful legal nurse consulting business. Want to know how? She developed systems to manage the details and processes of her business, and shares these tips with you in this podcast. You will become more comfortable with selling to attorneys after listening to this episode.
Check out the webinars, teleseminars, courses and books at legalnursebusiness.com. Expand your LNC skills with our resources.
Explore coaching with Pat Iyer at LNCAcademy.com to get more clients, make more money and avoid expensive mistakes.
Invest in the monthly webinars at LNCCEU.com for 2 webinars each month designed to deepen your knowledge and skills.