Bonnie Fatio personifies age esteem. Bonnie guides and challenges us to face our worst enemy. She helps us think differently about ourselves in order to set our inner self free to shine, share our talents and act on our dreams at every age.
Listen in as Pat Iyer and Bonnie Fatio chat about these points:
- What does age esteem mean?
- What are the stereotypes that exist about older adults?
- How we can overcome all this stereotyping
- How to transform your thoughts and your language to embrace age esteem
- Who is your worst enemy?
- Why we need to have people around us who stimulate us, who provoke us and who challenge us
- What key relationship you have as a child is going to influence how positively and healthily you age
Related Product: Boost Your Business Skills
One hour Online training with Kathy Aston
- Are you working hard but not getting anywhere and find your revenues are not adequate to support financial needs?
- Do you feel overwhelmed, anxious, or stressed and confused about what to do next?
- Are you unsure of how to differentiate yourself from your competition?
- Do you struggle to take action, overcome procrastination?
- Do you need to stop what’s stopping YOU and take back control of your business?
- Do you want to know how to get clear on your services, your positioning, and your business approach for more sales and greater customer satisfaction?
- Do you want to boost your business skills?
Increase your confidence by reducing feelings of intimidation. You cannot be successful if you are stuck in fear, chaos or self-sabotage. Get the revenues you need now to boost your business skills, infuse your business and go to the next level.
Special savings for podcast listeners
Save 25% on all components of this training by using the code Listened in the coupon box at checkout
With uplifting real-life stories, Bonnie Fatio inspires and challenges people of all ages to embrace AgeEsteem® – the positive attitude toward aging. Bonnie helps her audiences tackle their worst enemy.
Bonnie travels throughout the world giving presentations and workshops on how to view age and aging positively. Her words have inspired audiences in the United States, Europe, Asia, Africa and South America. On her travels, she interviews locals about what they see as the challenges and solutions to having self-esteem as they grow older.
This primary research, along with her own life story and breadth of experience in business, education and health care, creates the rich content of her talks. Likewise, her book, AgeEsteem: Growing A Positive Attitude Toward Aging (Morgan James Publishing N.Y.), empowers readers with inspirational anecdotes and practical advice.
For 25 years, Bonnie has specialized in motivation and its power to influence positive change. In business she has used this expertise to energize individuals and enrich organizations. She has held leadership roles in local government, civic groups and the international community. Currently she serves on the board of Legacy® and is the Global Ambassador of Women’s Leadership of the World YWCA where she has spearheaded a global program of Shared Intergenerational Transformative Leadership. Bonnie recently launched Inspired Women Lead, a cross-cultural, cross-border mentoring program with women in Asia, Africa, Europe and North America.
Bonnie has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Special Education from Michigan State University, U.S.A., and a Master of Arts degree in Human Resources Development from Webster University, Geneva, Switzerland. She lives in Geneva, Switzerland.
Check out the webinars, teleseminars, courses and books at legalnursebusiness.com. Expand your LNC skills with our resources.
Explore coaching with Pat Iyer at LNCAcademy.com to get more clients, make more money and avoid expensive mistakes.
Join us for monthly online trainings at LNCCEU.com for 2 trainings each month designed to deepen your knowledge and skills.