Are you in control of your website? LNCs can maintain their own websites – using Word Press. In the not so good old days, when I first started working online, it took months to get a website done.
Talk about a hassle! The unfortunate part of all this is that it still CONTINUES TODAY!
Is your LNC website designed so you can make changes, or are you tied to a webmaster for every little change?
Listen in as Pat Iyer chats about these points
- Why should you be using WordPress for your LNC website
- Why you’ll enjoy the flexibility of themes and plugins
- Why not having a unique website hurts your business
- How you can be in control of your website
- What can you add to your site to demonstrate your expertise and attract attorneys
- Why you should consistently add new material to your site
Be sure to download your free website security resources at http://wp-webworks.com/LNPSS
Pat Iyer MSN RN LNCC started her first website in 1996. If you are not in control of your website she encourages you by showing why you use WordPress and take back control.
Check out the webinars, teleseminars, courses and books at legalnursebusiness.com. Expand your LNC skills with our resources.
Explore coaching with Pat Iyer at LNCAcademy.com to get more clients, make more money and avoid expensive mistakes. Pat is a trusted advisor to LNCs.
Join us for monthly online trainings at LNCCEU.com for 2 trainings each month designed to deepen your knowledge and skills.