Stripped apart, the term “social media” has two different pieces you’ll need to understand: the social aspect, and the media aspect. Most people know that the term social refers to interaction with others, including developing relationships and cultivating new connections. The term media, in this instance, refers to the way social information is exchanged.
Listen in as Pat Iyer chats about these points
- Who can use social media?
- How can social media benefit your business?
- Why social media marketing isn’t a direct sales marketing technique
- How to develop on-point advertising without expecting a direct sale
- Why you should assume everything you write online will become public, potentially in an embarrassing way
- What to post and what not to post on social media
Social Media for Legal Professionals is an essential book for legal nurse consultants.
What We Cover
Chapter 1: Introduction to Social Media
Chapter 2: Relationship Marketing
Chapter 3: Facebook
Chapter 4: Marketing with Twitter
Chapter 5: LinkedIn
Chapter 6: Websites and Blogs
Chapter 7: Branding
Chapter 8: Video Marketing for Legal Professionals
Get this book at a 25% discount by using the coupon code of Listened in the shopping cart. Use this link for ordering: lnc.tips/socialbook
Pat Iyer MSN RN LNCC claimed her social media profiles early on. She is an active Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter user.
Check out the webinars, teleseminars, courses and books at legalnursebusiness.com. Expand your LNC skills with our resources.
Explore coaching with Pat Iyer at LNCAcademy.com to get more clients, make more money and avoid expensive mistakes.
Join us for monthly online trainings at LNCCEU.com for 2 trainings each month designed to deepen your knowledge and skills.