How to you react when you have an opportunity to make a successful sales presentation to an attorney? Let’s say you come home from work to a message on your answering machine. Attorney Geoffrey Gillis says he received your name from a colleague and would like you to set up a time to meet with him in his law office. What can you do to assure a successful outcome of this sales opportunity?
Listen in as Pat Iyer chats about these points
- The model of a successful sales presentation with PAS: Preparation, Ask, Samples
- How to assess your own confidence level
- Why your first impression is critical
- What to do with a prepared set of question to ask the client
- Why you should evaluate the expert’s positions – a great way to prove worth to the attorney
- Why you should bring samples for a successful sales presentation
How To Profit From Trade Shows – Secrets of Success
How interested are you in a technique that gets you directly in front of an attorney who could hire you – without being blocked by the attorney’s staff? As a legal nurse consultant looking at attorney trade shows as a cost effective tool, you’ll be glad to know we’ve got good news for you! Hiett Ives and Pat Iyer teamed up to create a unique course that will help you:
- your primary services to your audience
- Develop your show-specific dialogue
- Plan and schedule your post event follow up
What We are Covering
- How to quickly capture attorneys’ attentions to draw them into your booth
- How to make a brief conversation at your booth turn into a lifelong client
- How to make a successful sales presentation at the booth
- How to turn a business card into a successful sale
Sign up for this on demand online training at this link: http://lnc.tips/tradeshows
Get 25% off this product using code Listened
Pat Iyer MSN RN LNCC built a successful legal nurse consulting business. Pat made successful sales presentations at conferences and in attorney offices.
Check out the webinars, teleseminars, courses and books at legalnursebusiness.com. Expand your LNC skills with our resources.
Explore coaching with Pat Iyer at LNCAcademy.com to get more clients, make more money and avoid expensive mistakes.
Invest in the monthly webinars at LNCCEU.com for 2 webinars each month designed to deepen your knowledge and skills.