Pat Iyer shares her journey of becoming a successful legal nurse consultant. This is the story of how to turn a nurse into a legal nurse consultant.
Listen as Pat Iyer chats about these key points
- What motivated me to start a business as a legal nurse consultant? How did the idea come about?
- Did I borrow any money to start my business?
- What do I enjoy most about being an entrepreneur? Is there something I am most proud of?
- When I started my independent legal nurse consulting company, how did I plan everything out? Did I use any resources to write a solid business plan?
- What is the toughest decision I’ve ever made when starting a business? How did it make me better at the end of the day?
- Most businesses evolve over time. Is there a way that I slowly evolved the mission of my legal nurse consulting business to serve my customers better?
- What do I consider the biggest milestone that I hit with my business? What was the biggest thing I did to get there?
- What does my day-in, day-out look like? Is there any specific habit that has helped me become a better person?
- and more!
How to Grow Your LNC Business: Secrets of Success is one of Pat Iyer’s newest 2017 books.
Your mindset matters. The beginning of the book probes how your attitude affects your legal nurse consulting success, and how you can make it your friend. One of the best ways to demonstrate your expertise is to ace a presentation to attorneys – at a conference or at their law firm. Four chapters go into depth on techniques to master public speaking. You’ll be inspired by the stories of how 5 experienced legal nurse consultants started and grew their businesses.
Section 1 asks the provocative question, “Are you your friend or enemy?” Mindset matters for success. Get inspired by the techniques for tackling adversity.
Section 2 helps you take advantage of one of the best ways to grow your business – to teach attorneys. Making presentations to attorneys is an excellent way to demonstrate your expertise and prove your value.
Four powerful chapters give you the specifics on preparing for and delivering a polished professional presentation.
Section 3 has pure inspiration. Five experienced legal nurse consultants share their stories of how they got started and grew their businesses. They reveal their triumphs and challenges.
Get all the details here, and save 25% by adding the code Listened in the shopping cart
Pat Iyer MSN RN LNCC
I’m a legal nurse consultant, a mother, wife, friend, coach, author, teacher, past president of the American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants and marketer. I love to help people by using my creativity, writing skills, and deep knowledge of legal nurse consulting. Your success thrills me.
I built a legacy business, an independent legal nurse consulting company, grew it to 7 figures annual sales, and successfully sold it in 2015. Find out how I can help you skyrocket your legal nurse consulting business. Check out my mentorship program at LNCAcademy.com or see the books, courses, webinars, and DVDs on legalnursebusiness.com.
Check out the webinars, teleseminars, courses and books at legalnursebusiness.com. Expand your LNC skills with our resources.
Explore mentorship with Pat Iyer at LNCAcademy.com to get more clients, make more money and avoid expensive mistakes. Pat is a trusted advisor to LNCs.
Join us for monthly online trainings at LNCCEU.com for 2 trainings each month designed to deepen your knowledge and skills.