Dr. Gary Lynn is a full tenured professor at Stevens Institute of Technology in New Jersey specializing in innovation and entrepreneurship. He was selected by Business 2.0 Magazine as one of the nine leading management gurus in the world. Gary has developed the components of a step by step business plan.
He authored and co-authored six books and over 60 refereed publications. He has started, built and sold four companies, which is a huge achievement. He was formally Senior Managing Director and Chief Innovation Officer for Spencer Trask, which is a New York based venture capital firm that has placed over a billion dollars in a 130 startups.
Listen in as Pat Iyer and Gary Lynn chat about these points:
- The framework and step by step business plan that help entrepreneurs succeed
- How the entrepreneur’s road map starts with identifying the key features and benefits for your product or service
- How to identify the ideal customer or quantify the customer’s pain
- How to know what is the group that this ideal customer fits into
- How to determine your gross margins
- Why you should keep your ideal customer in mind
- How to take a look at who is your #1 competitor in the area that you’re going after
- How to understand the funding that you need
Is this you? Do you want to take control of your marketing plan? You want to get more clients?
Dr. Gary Lynn and I are giving a free webinar called Get More Clients with a Step by Step Marketing Plan.
On this free webinar we’ll cover how to take your business to the next level. You will discover how to use a step by step business plan that will serve as a roadmap for building your legal nurse consulting business.
We’ll also reveal how to carry out a step by step process for creating a coherent and compelling marketing strategy for your business!
You can use these techniques to quickly achieve success in your marketing.
In fact, here’s just a sample of what we’ll cover on this incredible webinar:
- The steps of a legal nurse consulting marketing roadmap.
- waters. There are techniques you can use to reduce capital outlay. How to carry out the steps without a large capital investment to test the
- It does not take years to be profitable.
- marketing The steps that work so you don’t waste time and money on ineffective
- Biz Stone and Jack Dorsey — the founders of Twitter – were college dropouts. As are Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs and Bill Gates. Marketing success does not required advanced education. Evan Williams,
- … and much, MUCH More!
Watch this program at this link: http://lnc.tips/getstep
Gary Lynn is a tenured Full Professor at Stevens Institute of Technology specializing in innovation and entrepreneurship.
Check out the webinars, teleseminars, courses and books at legalnursebusiness.com. Expand your LNC skills with our resources.
Explore mentorship with Pat Iyer at LNCAcademy.com to get more clients, make more money and avoid expensive mistakes. Pat is a trusted advisor to LNCs.
Join us for monthly online trainings at LNCCEU.com for 2 trainings each month designed to deepen your knowledge and skills.