Body language is an essential component of negotiations. Attorneys are usually very good negotiators, and employ their skills when working with legal nurse consultants. This podcast shares some tips about body language during negotiations. I’ve learned a lot about this topic from being a ghostwriter for a book on body language, called Body Language Secrets to Win More Negotiations.
Words communicate between 25 to 35 percent of the sentiments conveyed by negotiators in a negotiation. The rest of their positions are communicated through body language.
Listen in as Pat Iyer chats about these points:
- How to synchronize body language to negotiate successfully
- How to set the stage: Assess what the proper body language should be for the situation in which you’ll be negotiating.
- Why you should stay on message. Determine what your most important position will be.
- How to apply the appropriate body language signals (facial, hand, feet, and other body language expressions) throughout the negotiation.
- Do you accurately detect negativity in the other negotiator?
- What does disgust look like in a negotiation?
- How do you combat negativity during a negotiation?
- How do you alter false negativity displayed during a negotiation?
Related Product: Negotiating Vaue Pack and Body Language
Negotiating Value Pack
Attorneys are sharp negotiators. You are at a disadvantage in your interactions with them unless you know how to negotiate. I put these resources together for you in the Negotiating Value Pack to give you every advantage.
What’s in the Negotiating Value Pack?
Get 3 on demand online trainings to ramp up your negotiation skills so that you will come out on top in your negotiations with attorneys. In these 3 trainings, I collaborated with Greg Williams, an expert in negotiation and body language. Greg teaches executives, small business owners and managers to employ thesetechniques. Learn them to help you in your LNC business. The Negotiating Value Pack has 3 components, each valued at $47.
1. Negotiate Your Way to Success Are you an effective negotiator?
Are you pleased with the outcome when you walk away from a negotiating session? Greg Williams is the master negotiator, and brings years of expertise and helpful hints to help you gain more of what you need and want.
2. Negotiating Successfully to Collect Your Cash: Tips for Business Professionals
Does this happen to you? Clients request services for which they cannot pay. You provide the services, and then struggle to obtain payment. Your cash flow is strangled by slow payers. Your relationships with clients are poisoned by payment issues. Pat Iyer and Greg Williams team up to share their negotiation expertise.
In this online training, you will learn how to:
● Use bonding methods to make it easier for clients to communicate financial hardship
● Use proven strategies to avoid collection issues
● Recognize common excuses for delays in payment invoices
● Use successful negotiating strategies to collect your money
3. Superpower Your Ability to Negotiate:
How to Read Body Language You really can master reading invisible messages in order to “read the other person’s mind.” Greg Williams will help you accurately assess the other person’s plan by first considering the image you wish to project and the role that your body language will play. In this one hour training you will learn how to
● gain an advantage in negotiations by being able to read body language
● avoid the pitfalls of misinterpreting body language
● use questions to improve your negotiating position
● develop a mindset that improves your power
I sell these 3 products individually for a total of $141. Receive the programs (audio-files and video-files) at a discounted price of $107.
Order at this link for instant access: http://lnc.tips/NVP
Get a 25% discount on this training by using the word Listened2 in the coupon box during checkout
Pat Iyer MSN RN LNCC built a successful legal nurse consulting business. She knows a lot learned a lot about this topic from spending years negotiating with attorneys. She is also the ghostwriter for a book on body language, called Greg Williams.
Check out the webinars, teleseminars, courses and books at legalnursebusiness.com. Expand your LNC skills with our resources.
Explore mentorship with Pat Iyer at LNCAcademy.com to get more clients, make more money and avoid expensive mistakes. Pat is a trusted advisor to LNCs.
Join us for monthly online trainings at LNCCEU.com for 2 trainings each month designed to deepen your knowledge and skills.