Tim Peter works with Fortune 500 leaders and also start-ups to help them deliver innovative effective ecommerce, digital trends for LNCs, digital marketing and online customer service initiatives.
Tim is an expert in digital transformation, customer experience and marketing strategy. His recent efforts include helping clients develop detailed content strategies and improved onsite customer service offerings.
Listen in as Pat Iyer and Tim Peter chat about these points:
- How to stay on top of digital trends for LNCs to make sure that you’re actually focused in the right areas
- The core principles of being aware of your customers’ needs
- How to make to make sure people find your website
- What you need to know about “Search Engine Optimization”
- How Google evaluates the quality of the content on your website
Related Product: How to Get More Clients: Marketing Secrets for LNCs
You don’t have to figure all out all of the details of digital trends for LNCs on your own. One of my newest books ramps up your knowledge of online marketing with 9 chapters on using websites and social media to draw clients to you. The chapters on websites will help you take the steps needed to build your own business. Some of the chapters include
- Why You Need a Website
- The Critical Importance of Websites
- the Wonderful WordPress Websites for LNCs
- Attracting Prospects to Your Website, and
- Secrets of Driving Traffic to Your Website
Get your copy at http://lnc.tips/Creatingseries
Get 25% Off this product by using the code Listened in the promo box at checkout!
Tim Peter works with Fortune 500 leaders, SMB’s, and startups alike to deliver innovative, effective e-commerce, digital marketing, and online customer service initiatives. An expert in digital transformation, customer experience, and marketing strategy, Tim creates comprehensive marketing and customer services solutions for client needs.
Check out the webinars, teleseminars, courses and books at legalnursebusiness.com. Expand your LNC skills with our resources.
Explore coaching with Pat Iyer at LNCAcademy.com to get more clients, make more money and avoid expensive mistakes.
Invest in the monthly webinars at LNCCEU.com for 2 webinars each month designed to deepen your knowledge and skills.