In this podcast I share tips on how to tackle self-improvement. Is becoming perfect possible? What is your LNC attitude for success?
“Joe” (name changed) had on the surface everything going for him. He was a graduate of an Ivy League college and ran a successful business. He was personable and friendly and made others feel important and respected. But Joe had a piece missing from his personality: a conscience. He was a charming sociopath.
Listen in as Pat Iyer chats about these points:
- The flaw in Joe’s idea for self improvement
- Joe’s “brilliant” idea for making money
- What happened when Joe got caught
- When does self-improvement become synonymous with success?
- Why you should make room for self-improvement and how that affects your LNC attitude for success
Related Product: Boost Your Business Skills
Boost Your Business Skills is online training by Kathy Aston. Kathy’s program has a lot to do with boosting self-confidence so you can tackle the barriers that are holding you back
1. Are you working hard but not getting anywhere and find your revenues are not adequate to support financial needs?
2. Do you feel overwhelmed, anxious, or stressed and confused about what to do next?
3. Are you unsure of how to differentiate yourself from your competition?
4. Do you struggle to take action, overcome procrastination?
5. Do you need to stop what’s stopping YOU and take back control of your business?
6. Do you want to know how to get clear on your services, your positioning, and your business approach for more sales and greater customer satisfaction?
7. Do you want to boost your business skills?
8. Increase your confidence by reducing feelings of intimidation. You cannot be successful if you are stuck in fear, chaos or self-sabotage. Get the revenues you need now to boost your business skills, infuse your business and go to the next level.
9. Order this training at this link: http://lnc.tips/boost and use the code Listened to get a 25% discount off the training.
Get 25% Off this product by using the code Listened in the promo box at checkout!
Pat Iyer prepared this edition of Iyer’s Insights. Pat realized in running her business that there are concrete components of an LNC attitude for success. she ran a highly successful business.
Check out the webinars, teleseminars, courses and books at legalnursebusiness.com. Expand your LNC skills with our resources.
Explore coaching with Pat Iyer at LNCAcademy.com to get more clients, make more money and avoid expensive mistakes.
Invest in the monthly webinars at LNCCEU.com for 2 webinars each month designed to deepen your knowledge and skills.