Dr. Kevin Light is a graduate of Michigan State University where he got a Bachelors of Science Degree in Biochemistry. He also earned an MBA from the University of Texas at Austin and went to medical school in Des Moines. He is a board certified general surgeon who has become interested in the effects of aging.
Listen in as Pat Iyer and Kevin Light chat about these points
- How functional medicine or integrated medicine basically turns down the dial as to how fast you “fall apart”, how fast you age and how you show the effects of aging
- The surprising number of chemicals in our environment we are exposed to on a daily basis
- The two areas where we could have the most impact in terms of slowing down the effects of aging
- Why stress is the biggest, the baddest and the number one thing that chips people apart
- Why it is so important to get rid of toxic persons, toxic places or toxic things
- The secret to reducing stress
- Why Kevin is a big proponent of meditation, how it really works and the physiology behind it
- Why we are a sleep deprived culture and how relates to the effects of aging
Related Product: Instant Stress Busters – Aila Accad
One day Aila Accad RN MSN found herself curled up on her sofa with a blanket over her head, trying to escape her crisis. Has this ever happened to you too? Aila learned how to reduce her tension, lose weight, make better choices and love herself with the techniques she will share in this program called Instant Stress Busters. In this program you will discover how to instantly reduce your anxiety and think more clearly when tension rises.
You can get the audio recording of this training and the transcript for only $9.97 at this link: http://lnc.tips/stress and start today on using new techniques to reduce anxiety and tension
Dr. Kevin Light served internationally with the U.S. Air Force for several years and went through the Air Force School of Aerospace Medicine. He was a flight surgeon on several missions in fighter aircraft throughout the U.S. and Europe. He was also part of the first surgical teams that were deployed in Saudi Arabia during the operation Desert Storm. Dr. Light received two Air Force commendation medals. His practice now focuses on the effects of aging.