Brian Basilico shares tips you will love about relationship marketing.
- Are you stumped about relationship marketing?
- Or do you want to know how to put to great use the power of relationship marketing?
- Are you interested in getting more clients or deepening your connection with your current clients?
Listen to an informative interview with Brian, all about forming strong connections with prospects and clients. Brian has a ton of experience as a marketer and provides lots of tips about relationship marketing. In this podcast Brian reveals secrets of how to build a strong client base.
Brian Basilico and Pat Iyer discuss
- How Brian started his first business with an Atari computer and a dot matrix printer in the basement of his home
- What is behind the phrase “know, like and trust”?
- Why “it is better to give than receive” is a smart business principle
- Why your marketing will be doomed if you don’t understand relationship marketing
- What is the true difference between WIIFM and WIIAM (besides one letter)
- The one thing you must do to be effective in relationship marketing
- How to put Google Analytics to work for you
- The three essential pieces of the marketing trifecta
- The three activities you need to perform EVERY day
- The critical skills in relationship marketing
Watch our on demand 9 hour course to get a thorough grounding in what you need to do to market your business. This course is presented by marketing experts and moderated by Pat Iyer.
1. You’ll learn and retain more in the six sessions (9 hours) than you can imagine. Our instructors understand what you need and how to get you there in the minimum amount of time. Drawing on their experience writing, coaching, consulting and teaching about their areas of expertise, they will give you the essentials.
2. You’ll get the ability to review the course over and over. Not only will your head be filled with useful information at the end of each session, you’ll be able to watch the replays and review the transcripts whenever you want.
3. You’ll receive great resource material. The bonuses will enhance your knowledge and give you terrific tools to use as you apply what you’ve learned. Get tools, checklists, tips, worksheets, scripts, and a sample fee agreement.
4. You’ll learn skills and techniques you can use immediately. The course is not full of dry theory; it is a fast paced, comprehensive way to learn practical, useful information. You’ll find out how to overcome your fears, anticipate traps, and step up your marketing. Pat selected the instructors for more than just their great speaking skills – they were chosen for their real world experience and practical knowledge.
5. You’ll increase your abilities. Learn how to map out a marketing plan, carry it out, close sales, overcome objections, interpret body language, determine what to have on an LNC website, and give your clients such wonderful service that they’d be foolish to go elsewhere.
6. You’ll be able to earn 9 nursing contact hours. The option of contact hours for relicensure or recertification can be obtained for a nominal fee of $15.
Get all the details at this link.
Get 25% off this product using promo code Listened
Brian Basilico is a sought after speaker, coach and adjunct professor. He brings to you today over 35 years of marketing experience to his award-winning Internet marketing company called “B2b Interactive Marketing Incorporated”. Brian is a syndicated podcaster at the www.BaconPodcast.com.
Brian is an internationally recognized best selling author of “It’s Not About You, It’s About Bacon! Relationship Marketing In A Social Media World!” and “The Bacon System! Marketing Recipes For A Sizzlin’ Business!” Brian is a blogger and a guest expert featured in Entrepreneur and Inc., magazines, also in articles, radio shows and podcasts.
Check out the webinars, teleseminars, courses and books at legalnursebusiness.com. Expand your LNC skills with our resources.
Explore coaching with Pat Iyer at LNCAcademy.com to get more clients, make more money and avoid expensive mistakes.
Invest in the monthly webinars at LNCCEU.com for 2 webinars each month designed to deepen your knowledge and skills