Ann Kaplan works closely with small business owners to make sure they get the most out of their accounting systems. Ann is skilled in the art of money management.
Listen in as Ann Kaplan and Pat Iyer chat about these points:
- Why you need to be accountable for your financial system, even if someone else is involved
- How the use of codes makes it easy to track your income and expenses
- How a business owner caught an employee who was stealing
- A warning pattern you should watch out for to detect an employee who is stealing your money
- How a cloud based accounting system lets you work with an accountant in another part of the country
- The money management disaster that can bring your company to its knees
- The myths about accounting
- The misleading statements business owners make about their businesses
- Techniques for streamlining your money management and accounting system
- How Pat made people happy at Christmas time
Related Product for Money Management
Smart Money Management
You know that controlling expenses and keeping good track of your income is vital for your business. Discover what you should be doing from this skilled accountant. Learn simple and easy ways to manage and understand your money so that you can use that information to grow and better manage your business. You won’t want to miss this.
In this one hour online training you will:
1. Identify and choose a simple and easy way to track your money and set budgets
2. Get tips and tricks on understanding your numbers
3. Refine your financial goals and use powerful techniques to achieve them
Order this training at http://legalnursebusiness.com/SMM
Get 25% off this product using code Listened
Ann Kaplan holds a BS in Business Administration from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, a Masters of Accounting from American University and is a licensed Certified Public Accountant. She is a member of the AICPA, has been a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor since 1999, and holds the Advanced Certification in QuickBooks, the highest level of certification offered.
Ann has over 25 years of experience in accounting and has served companies as a Controller/CFO, auditor, and trainer. She now runs her own company, Rent a Genius, focusing on working closely with small business owners to make sure they get the most out of their accounting system and stay in compliance with all regulations and taxes. She is available for consulting and training, bookkeeping services, and taxes.
Check out the webinars, teleseminars, courses and books at legalnursebusiness.com. Expand your LNC skills with our resources.
Explore coaching with Pat Iyer at LNCAcademy.com to get more clients, make more money and avoid expensive mistakes.
Invest in the monthly webinars at LNCCEU.com for 2 webinars each month designed to deepen your knowledge and skills