Renee Thompson tackles the clinical and professional challenges facing healthcare leaders today. She specializes in helping healthcare organizations deal with bullying in health care. Renee has experience as an author, a speaker, a clinical nurse, an educator and a nurse executive. She is an expert on bullying in health care, professional development and clinical competence.
Listen in as Renee Thompson and Pat Iyer chat about these points:
- How Renee got interested in bullying in health care
- Why do we just accept bullying as the norm and why don’t we stand up and start saying this is not okay
- Why nurses eat their young, their old and everything in between
- Examples of situations nurses have found themselves in that absolutely impact patient care and patient safety
- How passive behavior is no longer accepted or endorsed in the healthcare system
- What to do when physicians are guilty of bullying in health care
- How to set behavioral expectations and have conversation in addition to something tangible
Related Product: Bullying in Health Care- How it Harms Patients
Bullying does not occur just in the playground or corporate setting. It also happens in health care where people’s lives are at stake. Bullying in health care can have serious consequences to patient care. In this 60 minute training, experts Beth Boynton RN and Alan Rosenstein MD share their expertise about potentially very dangerous behavior patterns. Get the training at this link: Legalnursebusiness.com/bullying
Get 25% off this product using code Listened
About the Speaker
As an international speaker and consultant, Dr. Renee Thompson tackles the clinical and professional challenges facing healthcare leaders today.
Dr. Renee Thompson is the CEO and President of RTConnections, LLC and has been repeatedly published, interviewed, and awarded for her work to educate, connect, and inspire current and future nurses. Renee is the author of several books, including “Do No Harm” Applies to Nurses Too!, and Celebrating Nursing: Human by Birth – Hero by Choice.
Check out the webinars, teleseminars, courses and books at legalnursebusiness.com. Expand your LNC skills with our resources.
Explore coaching with Pat Iyer at LNCAcademy.com to get more clients, make more money and avoid expensive mistakes.
Invest in the monthly webinars at LNCCEU.com for 2 webinars each month designed to deepen your knowledge and skills.