Are you making cold calls on attorneys? Here are some tips for smoothing the process.
Do you hear objections? If you can’t overcome them, you’ll never close the sale. Here are 3 tips to stay in control so you can get to the next step.
Listen as Pat Iyer chats about these key points
- Some sample objection you may encounter during cold calls
- How do you respond to this resistance statement? ”I already have a legal nurse consultant.”
- How to shorten the sales cycle by asking for a next step during every contact point
- How to find the decision makers to fill your pipeline
- When to change up your networking activities
The Path to the Cash! Will Your Message get you in the door
In this video 1-hour training Caryn shares more of her sale expertise. You will learn how to:
- Deliver more relevant and compelling messages to prospect decision makers
- Recognize commonly used objections when attempting to secure client’s business
- Be prepared with effective answers to prospect objections
- Use tips for enlisting the gatekeeper’s help to connect with the decision maker
- Incorporate business development and cold calls into a busy schedule
Get a 25% discount on this training by using the word Listened in the coupon box during checkout. Order this product at http://lnc.tips/pathcash
Pat Iyer MSN RN LNCC built a successful legal nurse consulting business. You will become more comfortable with selling to attorneys after listening to this episode.
Check out the webinars, teleseminars, courses and books at legalnursebusiness.com. Expand your LNC skills with our resources.
Explore coaching with Pat Iyer at LNCAcademy.com to get more clients, make more money and avoid expensive mistakes. Pat is a trusted advisor to LNCs.
Join us for monthly online trainings at LNCCEU.com for 2 trainings each month designed to deepen your knowledge and skills.