You’ve spent a lot of money and time getting ready to exhibit at a conference. Don’t waste your money by decreasing your effectiveness. Here are 13 tips for exhibiting at attorney conferences.
Listen in as Pat Iyer chats about these points:
- The 13 tips for exhibiting at attorney conferences.
- Why you should always be alert and look ready to start a conversation at an exhibit,
- Why you should rapidly follow up with attorneys who have a case
- The amusing story of Marianne’s shoes (but not so amusing to her)
- Lessons learned from Marianne’s shoe debacle
How to Profit from Trade Shows – Secrets of Success
How interested are you in a technique that gets you directly in front of an attorney who could hire you – without being blocked by the attorney’s staff? As a legal nurse consultant looking at attorney trade shows as a cost-effective toolyou’ll be glad to knowwe’ve got good news for you! Hiett Ives and Pat Iyer teamed up to create a unique course that will help you:
- Focus your primary services to your audience
- Develop your show specific dialogue
- Plan and schedule your post event follow up
What We Covered
- Secret #1: How to quickly capture attorneys’ attentions to draw them into your booth
- Secret #2:How to make a a brief conversation at your booth turn into a lifelong client
- Secret#3: How to turn a business card into a successful sale
Sign up for this on demand online training at this link:http://lnc.tips/tradeshows. Discover tips for exhibiting at attorney conferences.
Get a 25% discount on this training by using the word Listened in the coupon box during checkout.
Pat Iyer MSN RN LNCC built a successful legal nurse consulting business which she was able to sell. This is an unusual feat in a services business. Pat built her business by exhibiting and shares herbest experiences and tips with you in this podcast.
Check out the webinars, teleseminars, courses and books at legalnursebusiness.com. Expand your LNC skills with our resources.
Explore mentorship with Pat Iyer at LNCAcademy.com to get more clients, make more money and avoid expensive mistakes. Pat is a trusted advisor to LNCs.
Join us for monthly online trainings at LNCCEU.com for 2 trainings each month designed to deepen your knowledge and skills.